Welcome!

Dear visitor

Welcome to my blog page. I'll use ths blog as a tool to show you my free solutions for every day home or office use. By solutions i mean software solutions developed in C# :) Applications work with files, calculations and images. I hope some of them are useful for you. If so, click on an add below and comment below the post! Have a good one :)





22 June, 2011

Introduction

Hello all.

My name is Matjaž and i come from Slovenia.

This blog will be a point for me to share my applications with you. Some of them you can find already at codeproject and all the new goodies will be posted here.

I already have some apps in Slovene language so i have to translate them to english first and you'll get your share :)


Please, make my efforts worth while by commenting on applications (errors, addins, what you'd like to see, ...). Thanks in advance!


Thanks for the visit and have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment